Basic Dryer

Basic Dryer [r40]
Fragile
Reflect
25%

Notes
Limit one reflector.
Has a 1/50 chance of breaking.
Estimated Cost: 600-1K NP
Restocks at: Defence Magic
Avg. rating: 1.5 / 10
Search Trading Post Search Auctions Search Shop Wizard
This item is no ordinary hair dryer... it will give a little of your opponents attack back to them. Limited Use. You can only equip one of these.
Reflects icons
Click here to report an error with this weapon.

Reviews (avg rating: 1.5)

Basically Dry [at Aug 22nd, 2008; 8:00 PM]
1 / 10

BlackJaguar
25% reflection is really weak. Especially if you are dealing with massive air constants like Pirate Captains Cutlass.

Upgrades: Double Dryer reflects 50% air while the more expensive Triple Turbo Dryer reflects 75% air.
Pretty useless [at Aug 5th, 2008; 7:37 PM]
2 / 10

muchabi
If 25% is actually doing considerable damage to your opponent, imagine what the other 75% is doing to yourself. In short, 25% reflectors just aren't worth using, no matter what icon they reflect.

Alternatives: Bubble Blaster does some additional icons, but is still pretty weak. Double Dryer reflects 50% air and is more useful. Basic Shield of Flight, Sinsis Crown, or Earthen Scorchstone are useful for blocking air.